SCP 010 test

Dreadnought

Clearance level: 2

List of Personnel involved: OFC Kormes.

Level of D personal involved: one class D was need, but I had to grab more because of CI or them leaving.

SCP: 010. If you don't know what that is here the link http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-010

Errors and/or safety hazards: CI attack us, Me not knowing Russian, but I found a English to Russian book.

Question: What is the extent of 010 capability to do skilled labor.

Background Research: 010 has the ability to control others and main use is to probably be used for unskilled labor.

Hypothesis: The D class will be able to do it but with difficulty.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): The D class was able to perform each skilled labor but it was not always good at it. It did fail to back a bear statue and a chair.

Analysis and Conclusion: 010 is very cable of skill labor, but it might fail to do the correct thing.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: The results did align with my Hypothesis.

Edited by Dreadnought

Security SGT | JFTO

Score: 68/100

Grade: D+

Lore: 17/20

Lore follows SCP-010 pretty close. But, while this may be an error on my part as I am unfamiliar with 010, there doesn't seem to be reported resistance when using 010.

Creativity: 16/20

I certainly like the fact you are testing on SCPs not found on-site, however, the question seemed a little weak. It would have been better if you had elaborated more on what you were testing.

Presentation: 5/20

Pretty much the whole test log is very short. Not much can be interpreted from the data because it is barely there. To improve, the observation, analysis, and conclusion should be more directly connected to each other, and all relate to the question. However, since the question was pretty unclear, it would have been difficult to do so.

Writing: 30/40

Some grammar mistakes that made it difficult to understand what you were trying to convey in some of the sentences.

I give this test a grade of  Standard.

gog