[SCP-912] ~ Malicious Intentions Research (9/11/19)

Phillers

Clearance Level: 3 

List of Personnel involved in testing: MTF CK42 / Dr. W / AR Falxen

Level D personnel involved: 2 

SCP: 912

Errors and/or safety hazards: 912 on occasion did attempt to beat the researcher and or Security, but was warded off by showing it a Police badge.

Question: Does it matter if there is any malicious intent for SCP-912 to respond.

Background Research: SCP 912 is known to show hostility towards anyone using weapons or performing illegal actions in its line of sight, however, will it percieve items usualy used as weapons as illegal if they are used for amiable uses.

Hypothesis: Most likely it wont respond, 912 should be able to differentiate between malicious intent.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): N/A.

Analysis and Conclusion:

Multiple parts of testing were performed, results will be listed below : 

Test #1 | Wrench.

D-Class was given a wrench and a small piece of plumbing with a loosend nut and bolt on it, and was instructed to use the wrench to tighthen them. Upon attempting to do so SCP-912 acted and remove he wrench and plumbing from the D-Class, and handcuffed it.

Test #2 | Blowtorch

D-Class was Given a blowtorch and 2 small pieces of metal, and instructed to weld them together, however upon attempting to do so, SCP-912 reacted the same way as in Test#1.

Test #3 | Pocketknife

D-Class was given a pocket-knife and an apple, and was instructed to peel the apple using the knife. This time, SCP-912 showed no response.

NOTE : I noticed the rather odd difference between Test's No.1 and 2, and Test No. 3, i found this rather suspicious so checked a few things, and it turns out that the D-Class used for the 3'rd test used to be a Cook in a restaurant, proposing the possibility that 912 will react differently if the items are used by someone trained to use them.

Test #4 | Martial Arts

2 D-Class (Who were picked for appearing to enjoy eachother's company while in D-Block) were instructed to wrestle with eachother, and did so with some difficulty, but did manage, however, 912 still responded to this with its usual procedure for breaking up fights. 

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No, i did not expect it to still react even tough the intentions of the subjects were not to harm.

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Depth: Very good, went into detail and nothing was left out.

Creativity: Good thinking, honestly couldn't think of it myself.

Context utilized: Described everything that could be a factor in the test, I especially like how the former chef D-boy didn't get whacked.

Proofreading: If there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, their not major enough to be of importance.

Final personal grade: 10/10

Official grade: Quality

Notes: Very well-executed, good RP from everyone involved, and follows the format to a tea. Keep it up!

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.