SCP-066 Test 9/19/2019

Paradox Interactive

Name: Briggs

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: 2

Amount of D class involved: 1

SCP: 0-66

Errors and/or safety hazards: none 

Question: what will happen if 0-66 is violently slapped by a D-class.

Background Research: I have observed no other research that is related to my question.

Hypothesis: I hypothesize that once the SCP is slapped the SCP may attempt to move away or create a loud noise. 

Observation:I have observed that 0-66 will only say Eric in response and does not do anything besides that.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/ videos): 

Analysis:After moving 0-66 and the D-class close to each other and asking him to “slap” 0-66 the D-class waited and the SCP in question simply said eric.

Conclusion:Conclusion 0-66 will not be violent or anything of the like besides repeating his usual phrase of Eric

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No

Edited by Paradox Interactive

• 2 weeks later...

There are some grammatical errors to be fixed, as well as capitalization in this document. Your test comes off as somewhat rushed; you could spare a bit more detail for the log. Instead of a number, provide the full name of all personnel involved in the test. In addition to this, I think you should stray away from provoking dangerous SCPs until you have a bit more experience and understanding of them. SCP-066 could have easily ear-blasted all of you, and unless you brought earplugs, that would have been disastrous.

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst