Earl's Research Command Application

Schölinger

Name: SR Util Supervisor Earl

Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): About a month

EU or US supervisor?: US

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum); If I were accepted as a command, I would bring more frequent activity than a majority of command has in my experience. In my day-to-day, I have noticed that few command ranks are actually online in Research, at least at the times that I have been. If I were to be accepted, I could fill the empty role of the command during those times. Better yet, I would like to bring my keen eye to the board when it comes to promotions, demotions, and trainings, weeding out the wheat from the chaff. I have seen a fair bit of minging, bad etiquette, and on occasion disrespect from fellow Researchers that I have not had an ability to deal with. Additionally, I have seen plenty Assistants unable to be trained by any of the command on, or due to the lack of command on. My hope is to be taught to train, and introduce some fresh faces into our ranks.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; The best way to lead is by example. Getting new Researchers in the Discord and showing how to properly format their documents, and where to post them, is vital. Stressing the fact that activity is represented through their forums posts is key to getting Researchers to stay focused on their tasks. I am very active on the server, and would be able to monitor Research activity regularly should I be accepted into the command. Something I have not seen other command do is actually supervise tests. Some do, in a very special way, by hosting mass tests, but I would spare some of my attention to the smaller ranks of our division, giving them an opportunity to show off their skills in action. If I were allowed to do this, it could help immensely in determining more greats on the rise. I would never doubt a Junior, although keeping a keen eye out- there have been some good Juniors joining our division recently.

Edited by Schölinger
Minor rephrasing.

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst