SCP-049 Medical Treatment 9/11/19

Schölinger

Context: This experiment is a follow-up to my previous experiment concerning SCP-049, wherein 049 demonstrated a complex understanding of various medications and treatments. The purpose of this experiment is to further develop my theory of SCP-049's use to us. 

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Security JFTO RCF SM Doctor

Level D personnel involved: D-2387

SCP: 049

Errors and/or safety hazards: The Security will be advised to keep weapons trained on SCP-049 at all times. For ethical and safety reasons, D-2387 will be sedated during the procedure and if the experiment goes awry, the test is to be terminated immediately. SCP-049 will be made two layers of standard latex medical gloves during the procedure to ensure he does not accidentally touch D-2378 directly. To ensure SCP-049's cooperation, he will be promised (truthful or otherwise) future human patients to develop his cure with in the case of a successful medical procedure. 

Question: Is it possible to utilize SCP-049 as a backup medical staff in an emergency, given that the conditions are controlled and operated within safe confines?

Background Research: In my previous experiment, it was determined that SCP-049's medical knowledge was more than likely not a hoax, and that he was being truthful in his boasting. The point of this experiment is to give SCP-049 all the tools necessary to operate, and prove his medical prowess in actual procedure.

Hypothesis: I hypothesize that SCP-049 will prove capable of performing this surgery to a satisfactory degree.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): 

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP-049 performed without fail and without hesitation. His successful removal of the subject's appendix without further harm is a testimony to 049's medical prowess. This being said, it is still dangerous to use him in this manner. Should 049 ever come to service to Foundation in this way, it is to be under close supervision and only as a last resort. Further testing with 049-2's may need to be done in order to sate 049's want to work on his "cure", or else we risk losing reliability of his services.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: My hypothesis directly predicted this result, and I am incredibly pleased with such.

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst