Who is Shadow? / My Thoughts

Azrael_

I am going to give out a disclaimer to this this topic before we enter the world that is my mind, if you are not willing to take disturbing topics seriously or if you are not going to listen in what I have to say I would advise you to leave.

A dive into my thoughts. Many things I have dealt with in my life that has brought me to where I am now, talking to all of you in hopes that you don’t make my mistakes or end up as a reminder of how I have failed. At the age of 13, 2 of my close friends commutes suicide due to heartbreak and from being bullied. I too have been in these positions of which I have been bullied the majority of my life. I have went to a juvenile detention center at the age of 14 for a year, from attempted suicide. I’m not here to ponder about my mistakes, simply just to introduce who I really have been. Since the suicide of my best friends, my life just spiraled downwards for a very long time.

Although I wasn’t around much back in the older days of GamingLight, it was always fun to hop on MilitaryRp with a few friends once in a while, it calmed me down and helped me in times of need. Another big influence in my life was Jahseh Onfroy (XXXTENTACION) {Rest in Peace 6/18/18} . Although I never knew him on a personal level, I felt like I knew him through his music, of which I started listening to him around 2016. Other than that I haven’t had much hope in finding an escape route through my depression.

I know this might seem sudden and all due to the fact I’ve never really shown emotion towards anyone I’ve met through GamingLight, with the exception of a few. If you have or are going through a type of depression and you ever need anyone to talk to, I’ll be here. I love you all and appreciate your support through these tough times throughout these years.

Sincerely,

Shadow

The Cold.mp3

• Gaminglight Love 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

• Bread locked this topic