Lilfrog's Low Command Application

Lilfrog

Research Name: Lilfrog

Research Rank: Researcher III

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:95366079

Number of Strikes:0

When did you join Research:not sure but it think a month from when this was written

Have you had any thoughts on leaving Research if so say why: I was staff on the server and wasn't active but now I'm done with staff and now will be doing research full time

Are you in any other branches? Are you in a command role in any of them:Nope. only research

Reason you want to join low command: I'm great at guiding people and my moto is not to yell at people who flux up but to ask. "why,how. how do you think you messed up, why did you mess up?" it's better because they need to know what they did bad instead of you just yelling at them for doing bad. encouragement is way better than anger.

What can you bring to Research that others can’t or don’t share your idea with: Activeness and good vibes

How can you help Research (why?): I like keeping moods up and happy. I also love to guide and help people.

How can you make research grow i.e increasing activity and I get a bigger player base for Research:Make it more appealing for players.

How flexible are you in terms of timezones like UK and US: Pretty flexible untill school starts for me IN US. but in UK. I just can't. i'm sorry

Edited by Lilfrog