SCP-939-2 Dr Victor 6/2/2019

Clearance Level: 3 

List of personnel involved in testing: Dr Victor, one (1) class D, one (1) MTF Demolisher

Level D personnel involved: one (1) class D (now known as D-3945)

SCP: 939-2

Errors and/or safety hazards: D-3945 was terminated by MTF Demolisher for no given resin. SCP 939-2 - N/A

Question: D-3945 was told to put on muffled shoes and to read SCP 939-2's info sheet, after doing the following i told to the D-3945 to get into the SCP's CC. onec D-3945 when into SCP 939-2's CC i told D-3945 to move to every corner. 

Background Research: SCP 939-2 can hear from miles away and if heard will start chasing you intl it cant hear you.

Hypothesis: I wanted to see if D-3945 was given muffled boots and the SCP's info sheet, the class D would successful make it to all four (4) corners of the SCP's room

Observation / Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): Once the D-3945 was finnished the MTF Demolisher tranqued SCP 939-2, i told D-3945 to leave the SCP's CC, class D failed to do that so i closed SCP 939-2's CC before the SCP woke up, D-3945 was at the CC's Door now and told the MTF to tranque the SCP, insted he shot at the D-3945 and killed him. D-3945 Terminated.

Analysis and Conclusion: It all worked the muffled shoes and a D class (D-3945) being able to get through one keter SCP i couldn't believe my eyes but was terminated in the end. Hopefully D-3945 is like any other class D..... I hope so.  

Do your results align with your Hypothesis?: Yes, Muffled shoes did help the D-3945 a lot and would talk to {REDACTED} to give them to the MTF teams.