SCP-912 Interview

ore Name: Mute [REDACTED]

Level D personnel involved: me,scp912

-SCP 912 Hypothesis: the SCP-912 will be given a notepad due to his lack of verbal communication and asked various questions about his life and about the facility. the communication with this scp will be very long knowing that it's been here for quite some time. as a result, it will further my research to test more scps on their language Observation:

-LOG START-

-JR Mute [REDACTED]: do you know anything about the facility?

-SCP-912: writes no all I know is that there's some weird stuff down here and I have to protect the people

-JR Mute[REDACTED]: do you know anything about the facility?

-SCP-912 writes no all I know is that there's some weird stuff down here and I have to protect the people

-JR Mute {REDACTED]: what is your backstory?

-SCP-912 writes what do you mean please explain

-JR Mute [REDACTED]: your backstory how were you born those types of things

-SCP-912 writes on the notepad I'm just like any other swat unit just like the people I work with

-JR Mute [REDACTED]: then what makes you special considering you are classified as an scp?

-SCP-912 writes on the notepad I don't know I'm just here to do my job is like all my old friends but now they are gone but now I'm with

-JR Mute [REDACTED]: do you think this site will last long due to the stability of the scp's breaching?

-SCP-912 writes on the notepad I have heard of other sites being destroyed so yes one day

-END LOG-

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos):n/a

Errors and/or safety hazards: on many attempts the d block had assaulted me and 912, causing us to call in backup then we move over to the bunks to had the interview resumed.

Conclusion: SCP 912 has no sign of any physical change during the convo. he was not given anesthetics as he will be testad a lot more in the future.