SCP 1048 Builder Bear Research

Research (5/4/2019)

Lore Name: William G Gawber

Clearance Level: 1

List of personnel involved in testing: None

Level D personnel involved: None

SCP: SCP 1048 Builder Bear

Hypothesis:My intent is to further gain knowledge on the said SCP

Observation: Upon entering the hallways on my first day after training i happened encounter upon  SCP 1048 the Builder Bear and my inquisitive nature gave me the idea to find out more about its intelligence so i acted kind to it and asked it questions to find out more about its nature after a couple of minutes of questions and pictures shown to me and given to me three drawings of the scps it knows about and one it fears the most it seems too scared to draw and left me and i went to the research bunks to write my report.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): Three phots given to me by SCP 1048 of the SCPs it knows.

Errors and/or safety hazards: None

Conclusion: I found out  that the bear is as is much smarter than we first though the scp knows about the other SCP’s within the facility and my theory is the SCP its scared of is SCP 096 and knows to stay away from the dangerous SCPs and SCP 096 and from my research i worked out it relays on its survivalist nature further note i remained silent for a moment and it started to mimic a carton voice which was the cartoon mouse mickey mouse which clearly shows its learning from people and things around it my suggestion is not to allow it near any TV’s radio transmissions or high ranking offices because there's a risk of 1048 learning and mimicking voice of the higher up in command and other people around it possibly using it to escape its far more intelligent than we thought.

I believe further research is required on SCP 1048 too learn the extent of its intelligence nature and what its learnt from facility staff their voices and knowledge on other SCP’s and to learn more solid infomation and knowledge on SCP 1048

See below the three drawings given to me by SCP 1048 on the SCP's it seems to know

438px-1048_4.jpg

438px-1048_9.jpg

438px-1048_18.jpg

Edited by The Warrior Poet Vivec

Clearance Level needs updated, Also i would suggest taking more time writing this out, as its filled with run-on sentences and is a tad bit difficult to read.

Otherwise this is a great test, you have put a good bit of effort in this. If it was up to me i would consider it Quality.

HCZ Assistant Manager Jeff