SCP-049 Interview And Questions ~ Research 3/7/19

Herp Derp

Lore Name: Toxic

Clearance Level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: Myself, Security

Level D personnel involved: N/A

SCP: SCP-049

Hypothesis: SCP 049 Would tell myself more of this "Cure" of his.

Observation: SCP 049 went in detail of how he Identifies "Infected" ones and How he operates on patients. 

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): N/A

Errors and/or safety hazards:  N/A ( Once again, no room for mistakes)

Conclusion: SCP 049 explained that he is being informed of new diseases from multiple of his testing D Class subjects and puts this information toward his research of completing this "cure". A alternative way he can describe sensing a Infected individual is by either them being by an "infected" individual. I have taken the apparent "Infected" security for any signs of the "plague" but have ceased to come up with any results or diseases and seems to be a fully healthy human being. SCP 049 was disgusted at the thought of testing on a "Carrion" (Decaying flesh of an animal carcass). When asked why he was disgusted, SCP 049 responded with " They are not like humans. Humans live and breathe and can FEEL."  After being told this I put lavender in the CC of 049 to attempt to calm his anger. After putting lavender in his Containment Chamber SCP 049 apologized for being aggressive toward the security guard and I. When asked to identify the "Bubonic Plague" SCP 049 ceased to answer and only knew of the pestilence and newer diseases due to D class spreading new information.  SCP 049 seemed to be agitated at the fact the security was "Infected" and due to that he attempted to attack said security and the interview than ceased moments later. As a punishment a carrion was sent in place of a D Class Personnel.

~ Researcher Toxic.

Approved by the Director of R&D and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain, 

And Protect.