Michael E's EMS Application

Michael Elsner

IG Name:  Michael E/ SM Michael E 1A91/ NSA Agent Michael E 4D47

Link to Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201389322STEAM_1:0:120561797

How many warnings do you have: 1

What departments are you in and what rank: PD SM, NSA Agent, FBI PA, 

Why do you want to be EMS(150 Words Minimum): I have lots of emergency response experience working in PD. I want to fill the constant need of EMS because its so understaffed. I like helping people on this server and the best way for me to do it is to become EMS and help people. Not only do I want to help the citizens on the server but I want to help make PD's job easier. I always respond quickly and consistently to emergency situations. I have mentioned the lack of RP because of the EMS rule change when you could no longer arrest people after reviving them. Even with the new EMS guidelines making a good attempt to restore the RP I haven't seen a single EMS do it. If accepted I would bring a lot more RP into situations and try to make sure everyone is doing this. I have 1 warn with my 5 weeks of playtime which was for arguing in OOC. I have a level head for the minges and would be able to handle those situations appropriately. I would make a great addition to the good people of EMS.

• Kade locked this topic