Hide and seek for credits

[THc] Nand

So recently i have some unused credits in police rp, i have bought almost everything I want. So what is better to do than give them away to the community. Today (8/3/18) at around 2-3pm est I will be doing a massive hide and seek game with the lobby, and the winner will get 10-20 credits, to use how they like in the store. I have did this for the past two days, the community seems to love it, and have already given away 40 credits that I do not need.  If you would want to play this game please be in the lobby at around 2-3pm est time. I will  /advert when the game starts, and give out hints as the time goes by.

Edited by [THc] Nand

5 hours ago, [THc] Nand said:

So recently i have some unused credits in police rp, i have bought almost everything I want. So what is better to do than give them away to the community. Today (8/3/18) at around 2-3pm est I will be doing a massive hide and seek game with the lobby, and the winner will get 10-20 credits, to use how they like in the store. I have did this for the past two days, the community seems to love it, and have already given away 40 credits that I do not need.  If you would want to play this game please be in the lobby at around 2-3pm est time. I will  /advert when the game starts, and give out hints as the time goes by.

Nice man 

7 hours ago, [THc] Nand said:

Huge thankyou to Nandy! Because of him I was able to receive my Pengu Swep which I love so much!! ?