I'm Sorry

Max Thomas

I wanna start by saying I'm sorry if I have made myself look worst than I actually am. I'm going to try harder to get better and get a better rep with people. The reason this has came to my attention is because of 2 applications that I made, 1 app was all -Supports except for 1. The other is currently all -Supports as well. I hope I will be able to get more active within the community and the different departments that I am in. It's hard to have to come on here and be active so I can stay in a position that I am in so I can keep having fun. If you see any Long LOA's and/or 48 Hour Notices this is why. ^ I would like to give a thank you to a person that goes by the name of Nolan, Nolan helped me through difficult/confusing times. But I need to give a Special Thanks to Carpenter John  for helping me through tough times. Sadly I haven't seen him on recently so I've been doing worst. Finally I want to say thank you to the other people that have tried to help me through times. I am going to try to make peace with everyone. 

Edited by Max Thomas

• Bread locked this topic