FBI SNR SA October’s “training” session

October

As I am writing this I just saw Johnathen’s promotion and I would like to say congratulations to him and Gamik. The future of FBI looks bright. 

Now, I know it is not my place to hold an FBI training session, but FBI PA ANONIMOUS requested it. I announced I was holding an unofficial training session and many FBI members jumped at the offer. I would like to say that they all passed with flying colors. 

Why did I host this session? I hosted this session because I realized we needed more October’s in FBI. I taught them the October Breach (patent pending) and everything. We did shooting tests and a whole bunch of stuff. We finished by learning about OP’s (abbreviation for operations if you do not know). In fact, a few of the FBI members joined me in a basic gun dealer operation. Sadly, I didn’t take any pictures of our training, and I’m typing this on my phone so unlike the impressive Jeff Remington I have no pictures to share. 

My trainees for the unofficial training who I wish to recommend for promotion (I have put a star next to those who helped in the OP, and 2 for the UC agent):

FBI PROMO RECOMMENDATIONS (unofficial training session hosted by FBI SNR SA October)

FBI SA’s:

John Wick

GaryWinthorp

FBI PA’s:

Jason*

Extortion/Big Johnny

Chris Brown**

Undetected Person*

ANONIMOUS

FBI PA Nathan showed up for the OP but not training

I apologize for the giant font I don’t know why that happened, probably because I’m using apple notes to record it. 

~Sincerly,

The one and only lovely October

don’t question why I wrote this so late tho.

(EDIT)

I’m stupid I forgot to include the date, which was June 9th (today if you read it tonight) 

also, please don’t think I’m looking for a promotion by doing this, I just want higher quality agents in FBI.

(2ND EDIT)

I believe that the SA’s who attended my training session deserve a promotion as much as the PA’s, and I told them there were no guaranteed promotions, I’d like to see every single one of these guys ranked up.

Edited by October

Remember it’s made with love. ;)

lol I wasn’t sure how to contact you guys (speaking of FBI higher ups), and I’m too lazy to figure it out, so I decided to make a forums post for everyone to see. Gotta say congratulations to the guys who came out, and ANONIMOUS is definitely a “marksman” for sure. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.