Dime's 3rd Introduction I think

-=|DimengionX|=-

Ayo, some people might remember me, some people won't. My name is Dime, I use to own a custom class job called Destiny. I forgot what my name was in other stuff but I was mainly playing as a criminal. I was hated by alot of people as I was indeed very annoying. I've owned many gangs, one that got the attention of multiple people and eventually was shut down by operation king slayer. The gang was known as the 6ixes, and oh boy. So much shit happened with it, I did own many other gangs but they were very small gangs for me and my personal friends one called the Champagnes and other ones I could care less about. I took things way too seriously as a police officer and HOLY SHIT was my voice annoying. I earned myself a pretty bad and good reputation, one as an annoying ****, and the other as a good sniper that would take people out while I was raiding and make them spam admin chat. 

Ah, the mindset I had when I was young. Anyway I'm back probably for a little, Idk my friend Mal is playing so I decided to join him. Hate me or love me, I know I'm going to get questions about my profile picture, so short answer I draw hentai and anime now. Yea...

• Bread locked this topic