Police RP Ban Appeal

destroyer11

Hello My name is Nate, my steam name is JJAM// STEAM_0:1:128593381. I have been perma-banned from Police Rp for a few months. I believe that I have learned my lesson after going threw months of sadness and anger. I am sorry for all the things I have done like Fail rp and randomly killing people. I have spent a lot of time on this server and would really like to come back and start again. If anyone believes that I deserve a second chance please help me.

Give me a valid reason why you should be unbanned. You have had 40 chances to understand the rules... What is so hard?

I was very irresponsible at the time and going thew some things with my family and therapist. I have learned other people matter and want to play the game to so I want to use this second chance to fix what I have done.  

sorry if this is a weird question. is my steam id right

Edited by destroyer11

Denied

Fill out proper format

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18