Ludde's Unban Apeal

[GL] Ludde

Steam Name: [.xyz] Ludde

Ingame Name: Ludde

SteamID:STEAM_1:0:77646494

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Valkyrie

Reason for Ban: Acording to Valkyrie calling someone a «Retard» is mass bullying. So here is why I was banned : Mass bullying/Mass Minge/Permanent

Dispute: I'm not saying calling someone a retard is ok, but that should be a verbal or a warning am I right?

Ehhh calling someone a retard is not good that is insulting their disability and I also heard you called some high ranking staff bad names and got banned for 1 month before so - Support.

Ok, so if you ever disrespected someone you should be permanently banned? Don't you think that is a bit harsh?

+support Ludde was a great admin when he was staff here and helped GL so much it’s the least we could do!

Police RP Modderator

Ex GTA RP STAFF

ARU CPT WOLFY TRJ9

FBI DAD WOLFY

CPT WOLFY

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” —Friedrich Nietzsche

No, you shouldn’t have been banned for insulting someone. If that was the case I would have banned hundreds of people by now...

Just watch what you say next time.

+Support

Edited by Fame

Ehhh calling someone a retard is not good that is insulting their disability and I also heard you called some high ranking staff bad names and got banned for 1 month before so - Support.

Lad, first of I NEVER said it was ok to insult that person and after I went up to him and said sorry he was ok with it. E.G If I have cancer and you said cancer out loud. Would that be disrespecting me? and you would be disrespecting my disability and your punishment should be a permanent ban? Does that not seem odd to you. (I`m NOT making fun of cancer in any kind of way).

Lad, first of I NEVER said it was ok to insult that person and after I went up to him and said sorry he was ok with it. E.G If I have cancer and you said cancer out loud. Would that be disrespecting me? and you would be disrespecting my disability and your punishment should be a permanent ban? Does that not seem odd to you. (I`m NOT making fun of cancer in any kind of way).

well I suppose it should of been like a 2/3 month ban so I am going to + Support it

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable