Josh aka Spike

Questions

Your In-game: TV News Reporter

Your SteamID: joshhedgehog

The admin's name in-game: dpy

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): http://prntscr.com/il6fq4

Why do you think this warn was false: Because I was in the server and did not leave when the warn was given.

Any extra information: I was running around PD with a camera and truthfully taking too many pictures/spam with a camera being a 'reporter;. Admin (dpy) comes and gives me a warning. I tell him that somebody else was doing it too but they weren't getting warned so I called for a head admin. CHIEF NoOne Yukiteru A15 then turned up and I explained my story to him. I unwisely (I regret) said 'It is retarded to be warned for camera spamming straight away' to which he told me that was player dis. (fair enough) So I then get minged for some reason and then 20 seconds later. I get teleported back where both admins are still there and dpy then puts a warn for LTAP when I was still in the game and I was given extra minge time for something I didn't even do. I have spoken to multiple admins about this in-game and TS and they told me to post on the forums. I understand the camera spam, fair enough it's annoying. But, I got a warn and minge time for something I didn't do nor intended. 

You switched jobs to avoid punishment and get out of the sit

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18

I warned you for LTAP because when I warned you for Camera Spam, after which, you said that you wanted to speak to a head administrator. I called NoOne over, and told him the situation. When NoOne was speaking to you, you were being disrespectful, then you changed your job to avoid the sit.

I warned you for LTAP because when I warned you for Camera Spam, after which, you said that you wanted to speak to a head administrator. I called NoOne over, and told him the situation. When NoOne was speaking to you, you were being disrespectful, then you changed your job to avoid the sit.

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

-SUPPORT

Disrespectful? I admitted to the camera spam and said it was stupid to warn me but not another player but you didn't listen and then put me in minge for challenging your decision. 

Disrespectful? I admitted to the camera spam and said it was stupid to warn me but not another player but you didn't listen and then put me in minge for challenging your decision. 

I didn’t minge you at all. That was NoONe

I didn’t minge you at all. That was NoONe

I know trial mods can't minge. Look I honestly don't have problems with you 2 guys. I just wanted to know why I got an extra warn, I truly don't remember changing jobs. If I did then I do apologize but I just want some proof. Nothing personal or anything it was just like 3am for me at the time.

I know trial mods can't minge. Look I honestly don't have problems with you 2 guys. I just wanted to know why I got an extra warn, I truly don't remember changing jobs. If I did then I do apologize but I just want some proof. Nothing personal or anything it was just like 3am for me at the time.

i didnt have plays recording. But I really think that having a head admin as my witness is more than enough proof. Neither of us have any reason to lie.