Unban

corbin87445

Steam Name:  corbin87445

Ingame Name: not quite sure haven't played in 1 month

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100808898

Ban Length: PERM

Admin that Banned you: Doctor Toxic

Reason for Ban:  Failure to comply with staff | NITRP | Mass Staff Dis. | Misuse of Staff Chat | Fail RP |

Dispute: I was doing what I normaly do and I got minged for like 2 hours and I was salty so I kept admin chatting saying unminge me but no one would ocme and listen to my side of the story so I started spamming it, it has been a while since i have a second chance because sometimes the staff can be unreasonable and I want to go back on and play with my friends.

-Support

-Rude to Staff

You shouldn't even been spamming in the admin chat anyways, even if you were "Salty" Even if we had to listen to your story you were still rude to Staff Members and also failing to comply as well. Also if you keep asking to be unminge it will just go for longer you should of just done the minge time.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

-Rude to Staff

You shouldn't even been spamming in the admin chat anyways, even if you were "Salty" Even if we had to listen to your story you were still rude to Staff Members and also failing to comply as well. Also if you keep asking to be unminge it will just go for longer you should of just done the minge time.

-Support

-Rude to Staff

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin