Steven King/Asuna Yuki Reintroduction

Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Well well well,

Im back and im looking to add some people to my Yuki classes.(must be expert at sniping i mean CSGO pro lvl)

Well for those who are new im steven i was around over a year and a half ago i was blacklisted by a British tyrant nevertheless im back.Im going to be hella active on police and MILRP hopefully I have my COL rank xD. Many of you will ask what was i doing al this time I was serving MERICA o7 U.S Airforce seriously if you want to join a branch its the best for way of life 5 star food no joke ;-;)  Never the lest im here to continue operation Trident ( old vets will remember ;) ) besides i think im still classified as a terrorist xD I will warn you the yuki player model may look like a prostitute but trust me if you assume their genders or look at thier boobs well you will find out js to all my friends out there i love u

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Hey dad I am interested ;)

The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it. It’s a fierce storm of emotion that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and unworthy. But those who are strong can ride the storm winds to unfathomable heights. They can unlock their true potential; they can sever the chains that bind them; they can dominate the world around them. Only those with the power to control the dark side can ever truly be free.

-Ex-SWRP Head Admin

• Bread locked this topic