STEAM_1:0:136792286

The admin's name in-game:
Naby 
The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:
Fading Door Abuse

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
Why do you think this warn was false:
I had a base filled with big miners, I put in chat that I was switching to SWAT, but anyone who wanted to raid me could do so.
I did this because there is very little to do early in the day. 

Some time goes by and SWAT / ARU show up. I have a fading door with a keypad. 
Nabby starts yelling at me to get my hands up and stuff. I just stand there with my gun. 
He said some stuff that I couldn't hear. Next, I know he has a tool gun out and is checking the fading door time.
I had it set to 4.86 seconds instead of the legal 5. 
He tells me the base is invalid so I remove the props in question and fired a shot towards them; because they are in my house at this point with no fading doors. 
I get destroyed in a fraction of a second and was immediately warned for what I did. 
He said that I got an unfair advantage by removing the door. 

I think this warn is false for the following reasons.
  1. He was using admin powers off duty during roleplay in order to see fade setting (fruits of the poisoned tree) 
  2. He told me to remove the props I did
  3. SWAT and ARU both had weapons out and I was not in a staff sit 
  4. RP was never stopped
  5. 0.14th of a second is an awfully small margin of error mistake. If I had the fade time set to 1 second then sure, but I was only 0.14th of a second under the limit. 
  6. I was warned without being taken to a sit
  7. He wasn't very polite to me 

To summarize, Naby did not follow any guidelines that are in the handbook.

"When you issue a player with a Warn, Inform them of what they are being warned for and why" "

"You should never be using your powers when not on duty (Unless you are Super Admin+)."

"You do not need to warn someone for every rule violation. Sometimes just a "Hey, that was NLR just try not to do it next time." We consider these verbal warnings and are for players that staff barely ever have any trouble with."

I am apart of SWAT team with Naby, so I wouldn't consider myself someone who he has trouble with. 

"Ensure you get both sides of the story before you go making a decision"

"Do not deal with your friends sits or an issue that you was involved in. Any staff caught doing this will receive a strike or Removal from staff"

• "ou are the staff member. You should be one of the friendliest people on the server!"
  • Remember, we are here to help players have fun, not just ban people"

Any extra information:

http://prntscr.com/ici5hm

he used his fading door bind to shoot us. then he removes his stuff. second no evidence. third that thing you made is BS you have pissed me off to such an extent  AS YOU HAVE MADE THIS BECAUSE WE WRECKED YOU AND YOU ARE JUST GETTING BACK AT ME WITH THAT RECORDING. I WOULD DO IT AGAIN AND GOODNIGHT Y'ALL:?/

I did not use a bind, I removed the invalid prop by right-clicking on it and clicking remove. After the prop was cleared I walked back behind the cover I had previously been behind and shot at you.

I am not getting back at you because you "wrecked" me. I adverted that I had bit miners so that SWAT and ARU would have a job to respond to since it was slow. 

Even if I did misuse my fading door, you still broke staff rules multiple times. 

"You should be one of the friendliest people on the server!" - Staff Handbook 

"that thing you made is BS you have pissed me off to such an extent  AS YOU HAVE MADE THIS BECAUSE WE WRECKED YOU" - Nabby.