P5ycoGaming's Application

P5ycobubba

1. IWhat is your in-game name?: LCPL Jacobs 1B37 (Police Name), Brian The Chosen Ones of Fiendo (Non Police Name)

2. What is your steam name?: P5ycoGaming

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:59617195

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have over 2000 hours on garrys mod and i've been staff on most of the darkrp, serious rp, and police rp servers that I have played on. There are to many to count. Servers that I have reached over moderator on where a few darkrp servers and the ranks that I have recived were superadmin, head of staff, and server manager.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May of 2017, I played a bit last year in may but I did alot of other stuff in other games. Just recently I decided to start playing again.

6. What date did you make your forums account? To be honest, have no clue. I would have to say sometime last year.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User/Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: Central Standard

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that I could be a great help to the community and to the server, I have a lot of experience in staffing other servers but i feel like i could help this server out even more than the others.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would jail them and talk to them politely and see if there was a reason for mass rdming, if there is no valid reason and multiple people are complaining I would give full punishment of 10,000 seconds minge.

Edited by P5ycobubba DankRP

+/- support

No poll

You created forums account on 24 January

0 warns

Seen sometimes in game

Things to be worked on: put more effort in application, get known in community 

tmods can minge only for 600 seconds, so you would usually call for higher up staff to increase minge time

MaxD

ARU CPT MaxD TRJ12

STATE TROOPER

SENIOR MODERATOR

- support 

poor app 

inactive on TS

inactive on Forums

thats my opinion good luck none of the less 

Edited by NoOne
computer derp

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18