Aaron Hotcher Staff appeal

Aaron Hotcher

Steam Name: NinjaLightning

Ingame Name: Aaron Hotcher 

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:220764164

Have you donated to the server?: Yes.

Staff Restriction Length: well it was from the end of august to febuary (six months)

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Mr._Valkyri3_

Reason for Staff Restriction: Donor Mod Power Abuse ( i think)

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I know what i have done wrong and i am here to apologise and explain why i beleve i should be unrestricted or even it shortend i know i used my physgun alot and i know i shouldent and from now if i get the chance to be staff on the server i will not use my physgun and i will use commands like bring and goto and i will limit the use of the phys gun unless i need to use it i will aslo try my best to rework my way up the server respected list and i know most of you know me as that minge who got reported alot but im trying to put that behind me and become a new person in 2018 and i want to have the second opputinity i know i may have upset someof you and i also know some of you wont want me to be staff again i understand that i just would like to try to apply and apply this to see if you guys have a place in your communitys heart to accept me because of the mistakes i made in the past i cant apologise enough and i want you guys to know that im sorry and im not going to be a minge anymore and follow all the words strtictly

thanks for reading. -Aaron hotcher

Edited by Aaron Hotcher
Forot steam id

+support

Friendly

Helps people

Knows the rules

Put effort

Apologized for his mistakes

Hotcher you forgot the steamid !!! Thats not ur steamid

You have your bad and good days sometimes you feel a little mingey but I think you became a better person

MaxD

ARU CPT MaxD TRJ12

STATE TROOPER

SENIOR MODERATOR

How many warns you got?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1291352133

21 Warns None since you wiped them for the false one

That was cos there wasent any admins on at the time and the guy was really pissing me and the swat off.. and was not moving and went afk

+support

Friendly

Helps people

Knows the rules

Put effort

Apologized for his mistakes

Hotcher you forgot the steamid !!! Thats not ur steamid

You have your bad and good days sometimes you feel a little mingey but I think you became a better person

Police Rp

Police Dispatcher 

FBI AD 

Trooper SGT  

SM

ARU TRJ18