2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a be TMOD

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Toast

What is your steam name?: funkycol21

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:585764900

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have been an Admin for the Gaminglight Imperial RP Server.

What date did you start playing on the community? 05/28/2022

What date did you make your forums account? 10/08/2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? T2 (Apprentice)

How many warns do you have on the server? I currently have 0 warns in Imperial RP, and I wish to keep it that way.

Have you donated? Yes I have donated.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it:  Yes, I have read the staff guidelines.

Timezone: Eastern standard time. 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe that I deserve the rank Trial Moderator because I am very dedicated to the server and I wish to help improve the community and make it a place where people feel like they can enjoy doing RP. I feel I am very dedicated when it comes to handling situations, and I always remain calm no matter what the problem is. I am very active on Imperial RP and spend lots of time learning the ways of the server. I have been a Staff member before (I do not wish for this to give me an advantage to getting the Trial Mod rank but I would like to state it so everyone knows that I have done it before).

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If someone was Mass RDMing and I brought them to a sit and they started cursing me out I would first, get someone to gag the person so they can't say anything more, then I would ask the player for a clip if not then check logs to grasp the situation. Then I would try to deescalate the problem my best. After that I would explain their punishment for the RDM and disrespect. Lastly, I would Get a higher up to issue the ban for 5 days, then I would explain to them how they could avoid breaking rules when they return. 

Edited by The real Toast

• The real Toast changed the title to Toast Trial Moderator Application
  • Head Admin

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

| ImperialRP |

Current | High Inquisitor | Head Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP SMT
Former Sovereign Protector Senior Commander