Should Boomer be ST vice Commander  

1. 1. Should Boomer be ST vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Boomer

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

ST

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be able to change stuff for STs. I want to be able to have ST grow and prosper. I want to be able to add new things and remove old things that no one uses. I want to be able to be a good rolemodel to new players and try to show them that even if you start the server off by minging you can redeme yourself and get to become a high rank. I want to be able to help teach and make ST better not only with more people joining but also through skill like combat and search and destroy or recon for scout. I want to be able to have Scout and STRM become better sub battalions and try and have more people join.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have been playing on Gaminglight for 2,306:10 hours with me first joining the server 3 years ago. https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1029813350

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to support the members of their battalion. The commander is to also lead their battalion. The commander is supposed to do the work for their battalion such as paper work and updating the roster. I belive that commanders should be able to also be able to work with other battalions and other command teams to be able to set up other missions or events. Commanders should be able to administer punishments and be able to produce rewards to officers and NCOs that need either a punishment or be rewarded. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been playing on this server for 3 years and my time on this server may have started off rough, I have changed and grown so much as a person. I have worked so hard with ST and have been working hard to try and get STRM to a better position than what it was left to me with only 2 members. I belive my dedication and time on this server proves that I am a trustworthy person and should be able to become a ST vice commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online almost every day 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 4 warnings

RDMx2, LTAP (star wars RP)

RDM (Star Wars RP)

MRDM (SCPRP)

ARDM (SCPRP)

Edited by Boomer.

Active, dedicated, well known, good player, and good command member

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Boomer. changed the title to Boomers ST Vice Commander Application