Lucifers 8th Brother Application

ItsLucifer

8th Brother  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me as the new 8th Brother

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Lucifer

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Inquisitorious

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I seek to be the next 8th brother as i bealieve i can help out more in the regiment as updating the roster. and supervising the regiment and help make it better and better everyday.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have a total of 4 weeks on the server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander is to push the troops that they are given to their limit and to also listen to questions and concerns and to teach new troops how to act and how to be a part of the battalion. The Vice Commander also needs to do their own job of making their troops happy and to give out promotions so that those troops don't feel stuck and don't want to do anything because they are stuck. A Vice Commander also needs to their job whether it's doing sims or flagging up the troops so that we can get our troops up and active as much as we can.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I should be trusted with this rank as i have proven me worthy of all the ranks i had in the past such as Enlisted, NCO, Officer and now i am finally applying for Vice Commander so i dont see any reason for you not to trust me because i play a 100% serious with my ranks and that will still count as a Vice Commander

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be on every single day as i normally am from early to late time

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have a total of 0 warnings

Purge HVYJL MAJ |  Assassin Lead Lord IX | Shock ERU 1LT/K2S8

+Support

-Active

-Always Rping

-The most active I seen so far

-Have experience from command

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+Support
- Active
- Engages With Purge and IQ
- Exceeds Expectations Of An Officer With Flag Ups and Trainings
- You Perform Well In Game

- Lack Of An Application
- You've Shown A Lack Of Understanding Of A Command Member With Your Answers
- You At Times Can Be Too Serious Which Kills The Enjoyment Of Activities
- While You Take The Initiative With Flag Ups and Activities There Is A Lack Of Individuality And Creativity With Them 

While I support you becoming a command member, I hope you take my criticisms seriously. While you have demonstrated the willingness to go beyond what is considered minimum with your quota and other duties as an officer, you have neglected creativity along the way something that is needed as a command member. You have also on more than a few occasions shown serious error in doing certain activities, such as a flag-up, considering you were a previous COL this shouldn't of been a problem for you yet it was on many occasions. To your credit, it has improved, yet the flag ups remain uninspired. I hope this does not translate to other areas of work that you would have to perform as a command member. Your eagerness to exceed is commendable, and I'm sure it will serve you well in command as it has as an officer. Keep doing what you're doing and improving upon your errors, and you'll go far.

PS. I recommend you improve your answers to some of the questions within this application. This is meant to be a test of knowledge and literacy competence and act as a gauge for community support.

Current: Purge CPT | ST SPC
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector