Chrono's Application for Rejoining Gamemasters

Chrono The Changeling

In-game name: Chrono

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160384392

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Deputy Director of Security Ensign

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Not that I'm aware of

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Not that I'm aware of

How much time do you have on the server?: 20 Weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I used to be higher up in GM and know the lore of star wars pretty well from the movies and TV shows as well as SOME game lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I noticed a lack of events being run lately and with the anaxes map their is a lot of potential to run more events around the map that seems to not be used. Most events seen are either off map or base attack/

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Former Senior Gamemaster and didn't damage any docs when I left in anger last time (not going beyond that). I work hard and can produce fun events.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yep though we use Sam now so should probably change this question for that.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yep.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On ship Combat- Enemies of the empire have found our patrol route and have launched an attack to disable or destroy the ISD. Troops must defend the ISDs main systems.

On Base Combat- The strike group Consilio is stationed on planet as rebel activity has been picked up. Rebels are planning to conquer the planet and as such launch a full out assault on the base. Troops must dig in and defend it.

On Ship Passives - Cooking show/ Tour given to show off to citizens the battalions working in the strike group Consilio/ Gameshows.

On Base Passives - Explore group goes into caves and gets lost or natural disaster earthquake/ Same things as on ship/ Using outpost as a out reach center to interact with the public while keeping the bulk of the base secure.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give [target] [Weaponpath]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !setmodel ^ [modelpath]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yep

Current: Navy Deputy Director of Security Ensign Chrono | Pyke Henchman I Woodland

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus Acting Marshall Chrono | Support | Forum Diplomat | Senior Commander | Senior Admin

Application Accepted.

Please reach out to a Gamemaster V+ to get trained.

Welcome to the Gamemaster team.

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

• Noshow locked this topic