Lucifer for Officer?  

1. 1. Lucifer as Shock Officer?

• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

✧ Shock Security Officer Applications ✧

What is your in-game name? Lucifer

What is your current rank? Shock ERU SFC

How long have you been in Shock? I have been in Shock since 09/02/2024 but i have been in Shock earlier too

How much time do you have on the server? 4 Weeks

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?  I think i deserve to be an Officer because i do have the correkt experience in being an Officer since i am a CPT in Purge and also Assassin Lead. So i know how it is to be an Officer

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? I feel i can be trusted with such a rank as an Officer since 1. i dont minge at all on any of my jobs as i take them very seriously. 2. I have other ranks as an Officer which i handle very well as some people have seen and comment on. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? What i can add to the Shock Battallion is my very great activity since i am on every single day on GL and also stay up late after midnight just to be able to get people on so they can enjoy the servers events and activities. I will also bring Shock a tons of flag ups and hopefully in the future... better activity in the Shock Battallion

How active can you be? I can be active everyday since i dont have a job yet, i can be on at any time.

Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission? Reeses and Storm

Purge HVYJL MAJ |  Assassin Lead Lord IX | Shock ERU 1LT/K2S8

+Support

-Has officer experience in another battalion

-Has been doing good in the shock roles

-Is active on shock

-We need more shock officers.

Current: Navy Deputy Director of Security Ensign Chrono | Pyke Henchman I Woodland

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus Acting Marshall Chrono | Support | Forum Diplomat | Senior Commander | Senior Admin

• Cinder locked this topic