Kasper's Colonel Resignation

Kasper

Hey everyone! As I've already announced in the latest State Meeting, my time has unfortunately come to resign as Colonel.
This is due to recent changes in my studies, which takes more time than what I've expected. I've also unfortunately lost a bit of motiviation to play Gmod in general, and therefore would like to spend my freetime elsewhere.
This is not a total goodbye as I'll still get on an play on crim (west gang best gang) and gov frome time to time, but probably not as often. 😞
Even though my time as Colonel has been rather short, it has been truly amazing. I never thought I would sit here as Colonel when I decided to join State last year.
Hopefully I'll get my motivation back sometime in the future, when I have more time, and might consider joining a department or two again, as it has been really fun.

For some personal mentions:

Matilda - Hi bestie, of course I have to mention you. Even though we'll obviously still keep in touch, I've had such a fun time with you on gmod. You have taught me a lot and were always there when I had questions. You are the best, lysm ❤️

Ganta - I'd never be here without your guidance, I had such a fun time working alongside you as your Lieutenant Colonel and later when I became Colonel myself.

Nicc - Nicc will probably not see this as he doesn't play anymore, but I want to thank you for everything. All the help, the guidance, being an amazing friend, hearing you scream on overwatch T-T hahha 

Snappy - You've done such a good job as Low Command and now as Lieutenant Colonel! You are always there when needed and offer to help. I'm sad that I'll leave so close after your LT Col promotion but I'm sure you'll continue to do an amazing job as High Command.

Jim Picket - You are such a funny guy pickle. Thank you for making the last couple of months really fun ❤️ period uh

RussTime - Hi Russy, you've been such a good help to State and to me when I were in EMS. You are a really funny dude and a great friend!!

I also want to leave a special thanks to all of State Command who I've worked alongside!
I decided to keep the personal mentions rather short as I'll most likely talk to you all again in the future, so I just decided to mention a few. I could have made this list really long but I fear I have to get back to my studies. 💔 

To anyone who I have interacted/worked alongside, thank you a bunch, you have probably taught me a thing or two and given me many laughs!!
See you all around ❤️ 

• Like 1

Kasper, I didn't know you all that well but I believe that you were a great state Colonel best of luck! o7.

• Like 1

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Captain, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

Slay resignation, you will be missed
Nicki Minaj GIF

• Like 2

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

Kasper I remember working with you in state LC and when you got LT COL it was a honor to work with you. I am so glad i got the chance to work with you as your LT COL and thank you for the opportunity I hope to continue with your hopes for state and I will do my best. 

07 Kasper and if you need anything let me know!!

• Like 1

OxfQmsD.png
 Forums Diplomat

Sad to see you go kasper. I made you lieutenant colonel because I believed you'd do well at it and I was right if I had to go back and pick lieutenant colonel again it would be you still.

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

sad cat GIF

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)