Title of Post: Wolf's Tank officer application

Should I become a Tank Officer?

Yes

1. What's you're in-game name? Wolf

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? STEAM_0:1:772283759

3. How long have you been on the server? 5 Weeks

4. How many warns on Gaming light servers do you have? 1

5. Why do you want to be an Officer? 
I want to be officer cause I've been pretty active on the server, helping the new people when they get on, helping enlisted when they have questions, following SOP and directing enlisted during events, supply runs, patrols, showing what's okay an not. Another reason why is I have a lot of experience of being an officer as I was a Shock COL for 4 months so i now what to do an I can/will help the other higher officers and command team if needed.

6. What time zone are you in? mid-west

7. What can you do to improve the battalion?
I will improve more on Shore stuff an assist on the doc if needed, I will show the NCO's an enlisted how an officer should act during situations of all kinds we encounter, I will always show I'm trying on improving on Tank an ST as myself on leading others and thinking the best ways to keeping our Base/ISD be working props an moving smoothly.

8. How do you differ from other applicants?
I differ by I am funny but know when to be serious. I know when to be proper and showing the others who the true best battalion is. I differ as I will be nice and slow for the enlisted, but will be serious an show how to get the job done right the first time. An of course I'll be stabbing less as I have more responsibilities. I'm looking at you tyranis. 

+Support

Have some insane Tank activity

Doing the right thing

Dedicated to Tank

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+Support

Very Active, I seen them on every time I'm online
Communicates well in the community: (Discord/TS/In-Game)
Respectful, Kind and Approachable (Key Qualities in an Officer and future Command Member)
Goes above and beyond and seems insanely dedicated to Tank.
Is missing the application Poll but shouldn't matter too much.

aFrEXTO.png

• 2 weeks later...