villgers imperial RP ban appeal- Accepted

BurlyGorilla

1. Steam Name: killer_OF_THE_TREMINDS  

2. Ingame Name: villger 

3. SteamID:STEAM_0:1:792166983

4. Ban Length: permanent

5. Admin that Banned you: resin 

6. Reason for Ban: advertising

7. Dispute: I know what I did was wrong but I have been playing on police rp and people seem too like me i have become less mingy and I feel like a have matured On my time at police rp i have joined pd Got to SNR then took a break i have only been warned once for failrp only becase i did not know that i could not get in the car and drive away then advert

Edited by BurlyGorilla

• BurlyGorilla changed the title to villgers imperial RP ban appeal

Uhm

-Support

i have become less mingy and I feel like a have matured

Bruh

4. Ban Length: permanent

5. Admin that Banned you: resin 

6. Reason for Ban: advertising

• Like 1

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+/- Support
I would like to hear about what you have learned during your time on PoliceRP and how you have acted/behaved on there.
- Have you tried engaging in a branch and tried ranking up? How did that go?
- I also feel like your dispute is under-written for someone who says they've matured and wanting to come back to the server so bad.
- What have you accomplished on the server that proves that you have matured.

Edited by Cinder
  • Like 1

aFrEXTO.png

What Cinder Said ^

What Cinder Said ^

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

Question,

On my time at police rp i have joined pd Got to SNR then took a break i have only been warned once for failrp only becase i did not know that i could not get in the car and drive away then advert

What does this have to do with this report

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

Forums Diplomat Message
Okay, so from looking this is possibly going to end up being a controversial/argumentative topic,
so I just want to ensure that no arguments start to happen and remind people of the forums rules.

Please try to keep this thread a +Support/-Support basis ONLY.
Failure to do so can/will result in forums warnings/restrictions being pushed out
as well as this topic being locked until a member of Imperial SMT reviews it.

Thanks,
- Forums Diplomat Cinder

• Like 1

aFrEXTO.png

-Support

- Villager you are just too young and immature to be part of this community. I totally think you deserve another chance just not right now. 

• Like 1

Current:

501st COL / ARCALIQ Lord VIIIGMVIISenor Mod

Former:

MC CPT

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander