Chrono Ensign Application

What is your in game rank and name?: Senior Security Officer Chief Petty Officer Chrono

What is your STEAM ID?: STEAM_0:0:160384392

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply?: Senior Security Officer Lieutenant Commander Mango | Head of Fleet Intelligence Eclipse (Timing so newly added) | Security Officer Overseer Vice Admiral Jerry

How long have you been in Naval?:This time I've been in Navy for about 20 days. However I will say I have previous experience with Navy from when I was a Senior Commander Overseeing Navy and working with them as a previous Acting Vice Marshal and Marshal. I am not coming into this too quickly.

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?: I wish to become a Senior officer for a couple of reasons, though mostly selfish, though it should help the battalion and sub battalion I think. I want to become a Senior Officer to be able to flag up Navy, Shock, and DT to help all three get their activity up as well as working towards being Deputy Director of Security and possibly Agent Kallus. This is just a step to doing more for my battalion. This also puts me a step closer to being in a Command role as I do miss helping battalions from that position a lot and would love to help Navy grow even more.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?: The duties of a Senior Officer is to Oversee the Junior Officers as well as ensure activity is being done on the server when the Command Team isn't online. Senior Officer should be hosting trainings that keep Junior Officers and Enlisted Navy on their toes, engaged, and helping them improve on their performance and rp on the server.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?: As stated in my wish to become a Senior Officer. More Flag ups, more Navy centered RP, more Activity.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?: Just look at my Signature. I've been Officer and Command for multiple Battalions successfully. I know what being a Senior Officer entails and am ready to take on the duties of it to help Navy grow.

Edited by Chrono The Changeling

Current: Navy Deputy Director of Security Ensign Chrono | Pyke Henchman I Woodland

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus Acting Marshall Chrono | Support | Forum Diplomat | Senior Commander | Senior Admin

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Always doing right thing

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+Support
- Helpful
- Prior Experience 
- Active
- Friendly
- Good App
- Follows Rules

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

• Cinder locked this topic