RU8

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:52610084

1SG

How long have you been in your current rank?:
1 Hour

What experiences in leadership do you have?:
ImperialRP: Former DT VCMDR, MC VCMDR, Lord I (SSGT), IC 2LT CCVL
PoliceRP: SRT MAJ, EMS Chief (CMDR), SL Boss (CMDR), PD COL, State CPT, CERT TL (COL), FBI AD, HRT CPT
SCPRP: CI 2LT, D5 2LT HFTO
XenonRP: Shock CMDR
Other servers: MP CPT (4th IC)

Why do you want to be an officer? (150+ Word minimum):
Currently where DT stands, it is very much in need of people who not only know what they are doing, but how to get stuff done. I want to be an officer so I can help more within DT that I usually couldn't as an NCO. I want to help DT get back to how it used to be with not only activity but also more people in DT. I want to be an officer so I can get more NCOs in DT that could in return do more tryouts and coming from that would get us more people. Now, I know with my other positions I have on PoliceRP, it may seem like I wont be active but I can assure anyone that thinks that, it is not true and I can still be active while holding other positions while still making an impact here. To finish this up, I believe with me becoming an officer, I can not only make an impact within DT in recruiting but also just being a great command member.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum):
With my massive experience in command ranging from all 3 GL servers to some other servers I feel that not only would I make a great command member but I would also be a very good person to have incase something has came up and command are the only available people. What I think mainly stands out for me against others is the fact that I have already been in this position before and ended up reaching VCMDR. So by me being an ex VCMDR, not only do I know how to do things expected of an officer, but I know how to do things that are expected of MAJ+ and will be able to 100% complete them either if its tryouts, SIMs, doc work, etc. To sum everything up, I believe I stand out against others due to my massive command experience, very good knowledge of command expectations, and the ability to get stuff done.

Which 2 Maj+ Gave Permission:
VCMDR Salt, VCMDR Alpha

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?:
Yes

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?:
Yes

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated to DT

-Always Doing his job

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+ Support
- Active
- Previous Experience 
- Dedicated
- Good Application

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

+Support
- Active
- Previous Experience 
- Dedicated
- Good Application

Russtime has DT in his blood. He'd make a great addition to it's leadership structure once more. Give him a shot!

Current: Purge CPT | ST SPC
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

image.thumb.png.21ff1ea57dcd302d51789f8fe8a86f40.png

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

• Cinder locked this topic