Williams Petty Officer 2 Application

ItsLucifer

What is your in game rank and name.: Leading Crewman William

What is your STEAM ID?: STEAM_0:0:797827969

How long have you been in Naval: I have been in naval since  08/08/2024

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer: I wish to become a NCO because i know i can help out more with giving tryouts, trainings and hopefully show you that i have the responsibility for the rank.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?: They are to teach enlisted and help their superiors, often hosting tryouts and managing enlisted

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?: I will teach the enlisted what it means to be a part of the navy and give tryouts to new recruits to the regiment

Purge HVYJL MAJ |  Assassin Lead Lord IX | Shock ERU 1LT/K2S8

+support

+Super Active

+Willing to help

+He should deserve this rank

image.png.f7cf3f70e4f65199cb904d99fe9a00db.png

• Like 1

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

Then Delete it

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

You can't but we can get a forum diplomat to lock and archive it.

Current: Navy Deputy Director of Security Ensign Chrono | Pyke Henchman I Woodland

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus Acting Marshall Chrono | Support | Forum Diplomat | Senior Commander | Senior Admin

• Cinder locked this topic