Goblin's Junior Officer Appilcation

Imperial Goblin

What is your in game rank and name.: Name: GoblinYT Rank: Crewman

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:1:832522415

How long have you been in Naval: 3-4 Days Now I think

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer: I want to be a Junior Officer because I can bring more people to Naval but also bring some Activity. I want to help improve naval in so many ways and keep moving up rank to rank. In all this will help me trying to get a goal I been chasing for 1 year and that is a command position.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?: Host Tryouts for the Naval and Bring up some high activity to naval

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?: I'll Host a lot of tryouts and provide clear directions for any naval when no Senior Officer+ is not on. And also watch over the Ones below and report and misconduct to my higher ups.

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+Support

I think from what I have been able to see that you could make a fine NCO. Good luck

Current: Navy Deputy Director of Security Ensign Chrono | Pyke Henchman I Woodland

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus Acting Marshall Chrono | Support | Forum Diplomat | Senior Commander | Senior Admin

+ Support.
Have not seen anything wrong from Goblin and I think they would make a good Naval Junior Officer. 

Yours Truly, 

- Pyke Underboss Saturn
- Grand Saboteur Alpha

- Naval SO CPO Satre

+Support
- Good Person
- Kind and Respectful
- Active
- Is new, but proving he can learn by his dedication to the server.
- Willing to learn new things (The change from PoliceRP to ImperialRP can be difficult)

aFrEXTO.png

• Cinder locked this topic