Illusions' Staff Application - Denied

GL Illusions

Should I be made a Trial Mod  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made a Trial Mod

What is your in-game name?: Illusions

What is your steam name?: [GL] Illusions

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:86309736

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was previously staff on PoliceRP, reaching the rank of Senior Mod. I am also a former Game Master (Admin) for a Final Fantasy XI private server known as HorizonXI.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 2023

What date did you make your forums account? May 17th 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0

image.thumb.png.b87be2e8d5483a3fc0f509a3a738d105.png

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I want to preface this by explaining that I don't think, quote un quote, that I deserve this. I was allowed to be staff on PoliceRP once before, and due to some real life issues, I was forced to take a very abrupt hiatus away from many things, GamingLight included. This not being the place to go into detail about personal issues, I would just like to emphasize that I am back, and I am not going anyway any time soon.

I think I would be fit to return to staff and work my way back up the ladder because of my past experience. I very much enjoyed assisting players on the server day to day, and would gladly jump at the chance to return to doing so. Pairing my past experience staffing for PoliceRP and my pre-existing knowledge of how the current admin tools are used, I would be a candidate that would need less guidance, and would be able to jump right into the thick of it. I also am familiar with issues that can only be addressed by JMT and /or SMT and the protocol for reporting those issues and where they need to be reported to. 

With all the above in mind, I would very much enjoy a chance to come back as staff for PoliceRP. For the benefit of the players on the server, and fellow members of the current staff team. I appreciate your time, and I hope to hear the teams response soon!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

In this sense, I would gag/mute them, inform them that their current behavior would only hurt them in the long run, and explain to them the consequences of the actions they have shown. Afterwards, I would check their warns, take a look at their ban profile, and decide further action from there. If this is a first offense, I would stick them in an admin jail, warn them for MRDM, and kindly inform them that it would be within their best interest to read the MOTD. If they have shown a pattern of this behavior, I would stick them in an admin jail until someone with the proper authority to ban is available to assist with the sit,

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

N/a

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

N/a

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

N/a

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

N/a

Platinum Donator | PD CPL 

+/-

-Just now coming back

+Good App

+Was a recent SNRMOD

But answer is -Support

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

-Support

You just came back

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+/- 

+Previous Staff.

-Public Poll.

-Just came back.

-Missing what rank you are applying for in the title.

But as always good luck!

Edited by soup95

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

• Head of Staff

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

image.png
image.png