witch is a better map

Scythe

I like Rockford I think it is the best between them. I really like the one we are on right now and truenorth was my real favorite but that's my opinions. 

Edited by Jack B

GreatLakeSide

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

Rockford is my favorite but Great Lakeside is a great map too.

Rockford was the first map I played on when I originally joined PoliceRP and most of my cherished memories are of that map. Great Lakeside was when I first joined government and finally got serious about my playing though, so it also holds a special place in my heart as well.

Rockford is such a classic but I've always enjoyed Great Lakeside- especially the version where you spawned in the subway

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

I grew up on rockford however, GLS will always remain the best map.

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)