Oddity

Should Oddity be an Officer?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Oddity become an Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game rank and name?: CPO Oddity

What is your STEAM ID?: STEAM_0:1:62943104

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply?: Vice Admiral Darby and Head of Fleet Intelligence Eclipse

How long have you been in Naval?: about 3 and a half weeks

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?: I wish to become a Senior Officer as I believe that as a Senior Officer I can further assist the battalion as well as hopefully spark more interest in Naval to hopefully gain more members for Naval. Further more I believe as a Senior Officer I can be someone who can assist anyone who needs it as well as being able to guide enlisted and NCO's within Naval.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?: The duties of a Senior Officer are that they should be to lead Enlisted and NCO's efficiently as well as helping them improve as much as they can. Additionally Senior Officer's are tasked with hosting engaging Sims for Naval, another task that Senior Officers have are that they must make sure that Enlisted and NCO's are following the guidelines for Naval listed by the SOP where they must give out proper punishments if its not being followed.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?: As a Senior Officer I would be hosting Sim's and tryouts to hopefully grow the number of Naval personnel. Additionally I would be doing Flag ups as often as I can to hopefully increase how many Naval are active on the server, plus I would be (and continue to be) very active on the server so I can assist anyone who needs it. To finish this off I would continue to do my very best so that I can show others how much fun being in Naval is.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?: What I believes qualifies me to be a Senior Officer is that previously I was a VCMDR in IC (Fixer) I was a Officer within SF, I was the Leader of Crimson Squad (Reaper) and finally I was an Operative within ISB:IA. I believe that this shows that I have experience being a leader, as well as being used to the duties and responsibilities of being an Officer, additionally it shows that I am able to complete the responsibilities given to me as an Officer.

Current DT BY3   /  Ex-Fixer

+ Support for CPO Oddity's Naval Officer Application

I am writing to express my strong support for CPO Oddity's application for the position of Senior Officer in the Naval. Oddity has demonstrated exceptional dedication, leadership, and commitment during his time with us, and I believe he is highly qualified for this promotion.

Experience and Dedication: CPO Oddity has been an active and dedicated member of the Naval for about three and a half weeks. In this short period, he has already shown a keen understanding of our operations and an eagerness to contribute positively to the battalion. His previous experience as VCMDR in IC (Fixer), Officer within SF, Leader of Crimson Squad (Reaper), and Operative within ISB showcases his extensive leadership background and ability to handle the responsibilities of an officer.

Leadership and Guidance: Oddity has a clear vision for how he can further assist the battalion as a Senior Officer. His commitment to hosting simulations and tryouts to increase Naval personnel, along with his willingness to provide guidance to Enlisted and NCOs, speaks to his dedication to the growth and improvement of the battalion. He has consistently shown that he is approachable and willing to help anyone in need, making him a valuable asset to our team.

Engagement and Activity: One of Oddity's key strengths is his active presence on the server. His regular engagement ensures that he is always available to support and mentor others. His plan to conduct flag-ups frequently to boost activity among Naval members is a testament to his proactive approach and enthusiasm for the role.

Professionalism and Conduct: Throughout his time with us, Oddity has maintained a high level of professionalism and has consistently followed the guidelines set forth by the Naval SOP. His ability to enforce these guidelines while providing proper punishments when necessary shows his understanding of the responsibilities and duties of a Senior Officer.

In conclusion, I am confident that CPO Oddity will excel in the role of Senior Officer. His leadership skills, dedication, and proactive approach will undoubtedly contribute to the continued success and growth of the Naval. I strongly recommend his application and believe that he will be a great addition to the Senior Officer team.

Edited by Jerry35

+ Support
- Has Good Communication
- Serious & Follows Guidelines
- Active 
- Works well with People
- Listens Well
- Has Experience

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

Accepted
Contact a Lieutenant Commander+ for Training