Noshow's Forum Diplomat Application - Accepted

Noshow

In-Game Name:
501st ARCLT CPT Hammer 58 | ISB Operative Diamond

Steam Name:
[GL] Noshow

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:496055290

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?
Super Admin | Imperial Roleplay

How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community?
I first joined Gaminglight in late 2020, I came back in 2022 Summer, Left, and now I have been back for 7 months.

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight?
I have been an Imperial RP staff member for 208 days.

How often are you online on the forums?
I check the forums multiple times a day.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?
I believe that I am qualified to server as a Forum Diplomat because I have been able to reach the positions of Assistant Head Gamemaster and Super Admin. As well I have held many positions such as IC Vice Commander Sev, DT LTCOL SV02, RG SHG SHGO Vancander Jax, and I am currently 501st ARCLT CPT Hammer and a ISB:IA Operative. I was a former Gamemaster VII from 2022 Summer under Kio, Sanity, Daze, Anomaly, and Azerial. I believe that this shows I am a qualified member of the Community and can handle the responsibilities that come with Gaminglight Forum Diplomat. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?
Yes, I would consider myself to have good judgement. One incident I have ran into recently is two staff members ran into a Issue on the bridge which ended up with one killing the other for disrespect of his superior. What I did in this situation was first take the ticket and listen to both sides of the stories, after I listed to both of their arguments I then looked over the clip were the one person did kill the other for disrespect. As the person was not IPO and disrespect of a superior is a arrestable offence I told him that it was RDM and he should've been arrested for disrespect of a superior and not killed. After that I went on to explain the rules, how the situation should've been handled and went in on how loitering warnings work.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
The first things that I would do in this situation is delete the spam messages, after I delete them I would tell him to stop spamming messages as it won't fix anything. I would then redirect him to the proper ban appeals area so that he can attempt to appeal his ban.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?
I would send a Forums Diplomat Message to firstly be kind to each other and tell them both to stop arguing, in that message I would also include for them to keep the messages to +support and -support messages.

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

+Support
•Very reliable in his other staff duties
•Has a lot of experience in staff
•Already a JMT
•Very active

[Former] | Brigadier General, Shock Commander, R Shock COL, Pyke Muscle II marquis of the low table Mugs |
[Former] | 
Super Admin |

|Imperial Justice Department Chimaera Legion|
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

• Head of Staff

Accepted!
Please speak with the Senior Diplomat for your server for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander