Zakaruba's PoliceRP Ban Appeal- Accepted

Zakaruba

Steam Name: Zakaruba

Ingame Name: Zakaruba

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25297801

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Jimmy James 1K-4 (STEAM_0:0:86323167), Site list shows Yoshihino

Reason for Ban: Mass RDM in spawn

1.png.7bbc6b7ac7e97f05990decdfdea3e17d.png

Dispute:

Hello and good day. I am here to appeal my permanent ban that was issued to me some time ago for an incident that I am deeply remorseful of. I regret what I have done in order to receive this punishment and would like to throw myself on the mercy of the staff and greater community in order to have this banishment lifted.

I am not here to dispute my actions. I think that my punishment was necessary and appropriate for what occurred. At this time though, I believe I have learned from my mistakes and that my status should be reconsidered by staff. I also suspect my permanent banishment may have been issued in error.

This incident occurred some time ago on 9 November 2020. To be brief, I logged in to the server in the early hours of the morning and made the incredibly poor decision of making spawn my personal target range. I was bored, tired, not in the best mood to be playing, nobody was active and I didn't think much of it at the time. These are not excuses, just explanations for my regrettable actions. Upon attempting to connect the next day, I saw that I had been banned for a few days. After that though, I realized there was another ban running concurrent with the 5-day ban: a permanent one.

After realizing this, I simply dropped Garry's Mod as this is the only server I every really, seriously played on. Having spent over 200 dollars for upgrades and packages, I was especially distraught that these were now all gone along with my in-game wealth and government whitelists. This was the first server I joined that really got me hooked in the game, so you can see why being permanently banned could have such an effect.

Attached are pictures of my ban message and the punishments I was issued for the incident. You can see that I was warned shortly after the incident by ScruffyPlays. A few hours later, Yoshihino banned me twice at the same exact time for the same reason but with different expirations. One you can see is only for about 5 days while the other is permanent. This is the only reason I believe the permanent banishment may have been done in error, because they are at the exact same time but with different listings. I can also understand if this is just a normal occurrence for some bans.

3.thumb.PNG.3d517898cffcebf0a932a9cdadf89bb4.PNG2.thumb.PNG.06ae2738d444d7edd81917c52cf0a517.PNG

I am very sorry for what I have done to receive this punishment and for all infractions I have committed in the past. Having the opportunity to play on this server again would be a great gift, as it would be the revival of my Garry's Mod experience I had when I first joined the server and started playing Garry's Mod in general.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Edit: spelling, grammar

Edited by Zakaruba
spelling, grammar