SCP-RP & Main Yamato ban appeal. - Denied

Yamato

Your name:  Yamato

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706):  atago2.0    Display:  Lance Moontail

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136):  1002055996623044618

Which discord server were you banned on?   SCPRP & Main

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?  SCP-RP.  I was recollecting what i THINK was the downfall /  what caused the server to go quiet.     I'm almost certain it's because i said the word "corruption"   I could be wrong. but  ya know stuff happens.    I was telling @DumpTruck what i could remember.    mass resignation waves.   something happened in CI that caused alot of stuff. imo kinda bad updates.   then poof.  I was banned.  

Main: I don't know, i guess they needed to double ban me. Though i suppose i sorta continued the same conversation that got me banned in SCP. . Though i wasn't nearly as direct.  or disrespectful?

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?     I was just talkin.    plus  It's me  CPT Yamato,  been in the server since 2021 it's the first and only server i was in.   I do not believe the words that i had typed, broke any rules within the allotted discord server and I mean't zero harm when i typed the words, I was simply recollecting what my memory had in storage.   
Plus, it's the only place i have to talk to my fellow SCPRP friends, being banned from there mean's i can't talk with them, joke or have fun. 

(Sorry i keep editing it. I keep leaving out details.)

Edited by Yamato
Found out i was banned on main server as well

Yamato
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2)| Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. SM | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

• Yamato changed the title to SCP-RP & Main Yamato ban appeal.

Sorry but no one plays GL SCPRP The server is dead sorry

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

I was there before and after it died.  infact Talking about its death is somehow what caused the ban.  yet i just want to talk to the people who still hold onto it, like me,  it may be dead but i'm not letting go of it. 

Yamato
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2)| Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. SM | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM