Cinder's Forums Diplomat Application - Accepted

Cinder

In-Game Name:
Cinder

Steam Name:
[GL] Cinder

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:466939023

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?
Senior Moderator on Imperial RP

How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community?
Just over 2 years, I first joined in 2022.

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight?
40 days currently, although I have been staff in the past.

How often are you online on the forums?
Roughly 24 hours a week, but I want to improve that to at least 36 hours.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?
I've been reading over the handbook for the past few weeks considering when I first became Moderator I aspired to join both Support Team and Diplomat team and I wanted to be knowledgeable in both teams and I also observe what other diplomat members do so I understand how they deal with things individually as well as wanting to extend more of a positive attitude that I bring everywhere I go, I also adapt to situations pretty easily, so once trained, I shouldn't need to learn anything again.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? 
I don't have a specific situation on that would show but I would consider myself to have good judgement as I am a staff member, and staff members are expected to have good judgement or they wouldn't be able to handle staff tickets correctly and are unbiased. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
Firstly since they are spamming I would request a Senior Forum Diplomat to suspend their ability to post new topics or even replying to pre-existing posts for at least 2 - 3 days and then I would hide all their topics/replies within the time they were spamming and issue a Warning Point for breaking forum rules.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? 
Since its an appeal post, firstly state the Forums Diplomat Message to keep the Appeal post for +/- Supports only, further on ensure a verbal warning to both forum users to refrain from arguing in posts and keep their replies in Appeal's to +/- support (depending on severity of the argument and what was said the Verbal Warning could change to a Warning Point).

aFrEXTO.png

Posted (edited)

+Support 

Great App

Kind

Willing to help

Active on Forums

Active in TS Too.

I think he is a good fit for Forum Diplomat

Edited by GoblinYT
  • Like 1

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+Support

Available often and active on all platforms. Also active in all forums sections even though he only is staff on ImperialRP. 

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+Support
•Well written app
•Has good staff experience and is also already support
•Has good activity both in-game and on forums
•Unbiased in staff sits I've witnessed

[Former] | Brigadier General, Shock Commander, R Shock COL, Pyke Muscle II marquis of the low table Mugs |
[Former] | 
Super Admin |

|Imperial Justice Department Chimaera Legion|
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

• Head of Staff

Accepted!
Please speak with the Senior Diplomat for your server for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander