This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: GoblinYT

What is your steam name?: [GoblinYT]

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:832522415

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do not

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) OCT 20-31, 2023

What date did you make your forums account? March 1, 2024

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 2 image.thumb.png.416ead149114d36b2c2db3be05b1c799.png

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I would be a good fit for the Team cause I want to help out and help others with lots of stuff that they need help with. Staff Team I could take lots of sits and always make sure everything alright. I will all ways follow the handbook and MOTD. I see lots of staff stuff and it inspires me to want to join the team. I will always be Active, Professional, and Nice to all people even if they are new. I will treat everyone with honor and respect just like we should treat everyone. I will assist other staff members and help them on what they need. Hours, you will see me Active on Staff at 12:00AM-6 or 7:00PM. Sometimes if no staff sits come I will go and fly around to see what's going on and everything.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would bring he/her to the sit and ask why you was rdming, then if they keep cursing at me, I will GAG them, so they don't interrupt me. Next, I will check logs to see who they Mass RDMED and then I would Warn for Mass Rdm and get an Admin or higher to Ban them for 5+ Days if they Mass RDMED.

Sorry if I put yes on poll it was missclick

I put no So I wouldn't get in trouble now

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+Support
While reports for Player Disrespect and Lying to staff isn't very good when applying for staff, or even any warning at all, I believe the past is the past and that people learn from their mistakes. I've interacted with you when I first logged into PoliceRP for the first time and you were very nice and helping me understand what to do and how to play.

• Like 1

aFrEXTO.png

• Head of Staff

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

image.png
image.png