• No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: ColeSoft Grey // Cole Sladvak

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92941799

Current Rank: Lieutenant 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 and a half Months

What timezone are you in?: PST

How many Warns do you have?: 9

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  Good Afternoon. My name is ColeSoft Grey and I am an Active PoliceRP Leiutant applying for Captian. I should be promoted to Captain from lieutenant because I am ready for more responsibility. Hosting meetings and doing administrative work to training the recruits. With my experience, I am prepared to move on in my journey in PoliceRP Low Command. With an increase in availability, I am able to spend more time on the server and my time is best served serving my officers, the community, and PoliceRP as a whole. I am always respectful and understanding with officers who need correction. I am never over the top or too harsh on new officers. I do my best while on duty  to role-play with players. I do my best to maintain an RP environment with my officers. I have done my part as a Lieutenant and now I am ready for Captain. Like I've said before. Ranks are earned and not deserved. With my conduct and professionalism, I have earned the promotion to Captain on PoliceRP. I thank everyone for reading my Application and leaving their feedback below. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

-Support

Need to see more Activity from you

Haven't seen you on in a while so 

-Support

Current: EMS PM | USMS AGT | SL | PD MSGT | SRT PVT

Call Signs: EMS PM7 | USMS 1F55 | PD 1A47 | SRT 1S54