RussTime's Assistant Chief Application

RussTime

Should I be the next Assistant Chief?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the next Assistant Chief?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Police Assistant Chief

In-Game Name: RussTime

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52610084

Current Rank: EMS Chief, PD COL

How long have you been in your current rank?: EMS Chief: 318 days, PD COL: 1 week

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Permission: PD Commissioner Ducky 1K-1

Why should you be promoted (251 words Minimum):

I believe I should be promoted to Assistant Chief for quite a few reasons starting at how my knowledge and knowing how gov works, I believe I can be a great asset to PD HC in insuring help between all departments whether they are struggling or not. I've been through times with my own department where it was just 5 people total including myself. Now this was around a year ago and since then I have transformed EMS into a striving department with my great command members (those who have resigned or still here) and I couldn't have done it without them along the way. Another reason, is that I have great leadership skills of which is shown in all departments I have been in and currently are still in. In my time as gov, I have spent months working in my departments to help make it better along the way, while rising the ranks. From all of the 8 departments I have been in, only 1 of them do I not hold a command position of which is due to me just joining it. Out of gov, I hold the head position of "Boss" in SL which is the biggest crime family on the server and I have held this position for almost 3 months. To add on out of RP, I hold the staff position of Lead Admin/ JMT and have been in staff for 457 days. I believe with all of these positions I hold and have held, I would make a great addition to the PD HC team.

To continue on, I have years of past command experience ranging from all current GL servers (Imperial and SCP) of which were DT VCMDR, MC VCMDR, IC 2LT, D5 2LT, CI 2LT. Also on Imperial, I was a Super Admin/ JMT member there for around 3 months. Outside of GL, I have been between around 4 other communities and have been command in 3 of those. Finally to finish this off, I have been working towards PD HC ever since I joined PoliceRP back in late 2022. I applied back in February under Commissioner MiniEpic and since then have gained a lot more experience within the server and have almost doubled my time has EMS Chief. I feel I am ready to hold this position to my best ability and become a great member within PD HC.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by RussTime

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT 1LT 1CR01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF PVT 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

LOL to High Command Apps but

+Support

+Active

+Kind

+Willing to Help

+Been here for a While

+Good Fit

Need Poll?

• Like 1

Current: EMS PM | USMS AGT | SL | PD MSGT | SRT PVT

Call Signs: EMS PM7 | USMS 1F55 | PD 1A47 | SRT 1S54

+Support

Has been a very reasonable and respectful person when it comes to any situation Russtime is put into

• Like 1

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective. Because if not, there's absolutely no point."

+Support

Always very professional and fun to work with. He knows what hes doing and is usually very helpful, has also been on the server for a while now. 

Only concern I have is what'd happen to all departments where you hold command positions, especially EMS.

Good luck!!

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT