Depression Goodbye/Resignation |EMS LT|DOC|STATE|

Depression

I had found genuine joy in being a part of this vibrant community; but my mind hasn't been in the right place. This feeling has lingered for quite some time now, casting a shadow over my days. Whenever I muster the courage to seek help or share my concerns, it often seems as though my pleas are met with indifference. This lack of acknowledgment weighs heavily on my spirit, leaving me feeling isolated and unheard. Despite my attempts to convey the depth of my struggles, the responses I receive simply brush off the complexity of my emotions and the depth of my distress. This sense of dismissal only adds to the weight that I carry, amplifying the sense of disconnect I feel from those around me. The struggle to have my inner turmoil recognized and validated persists, adding layers of complexity to an already challenging journey towards healing and self-discovery. My desire for understanding and support remains unfulfilled, leaving me to navigate the maze of my emotions alone, yearning for a guiding light to help me find my way back to a place of peace and mental clarity within the comforting embrace of this community that once brought me such solace.

Sometimes the worst place for someone is inside their own head.

Thank you for all of the good times.

Command 7, going 10-07 for the last time, goodbye

EMS LT Command 7

Edited by Depression
  • Like 1

• Depression changed the title to Depression Goodbye/Resignation |EMS LT|DOC|STATE|

DEP!!! I wished this day would never come, I wanted to climb the ranks of EMS with you. I guided you to your EMS command position and in it. I hope I can see you around sooner rather than later brother. o7

mV3le33.png

Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT 1LT 1CR01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF PVT 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)