Look, where do I start.

Arlo

Hey GL, where do I start, some people may of not liked me, or found me stupid and mingey (or a squeaky little boy).

Hi guys, its Nicolas (yes that is my real name), I'm 14 now and changed a lot, and yes, my voice has not changed one bit. and I had tried to come back but i have had a ruff time. I am also leaving due to the fact that I was banned from the Main GL discord, for a completely valid reason, I am not saying otherwise. All of my memories with PD, State Trooper, FBI are still vivid to me in my brain and sometimes I wish I could come back to enjoy GMod again but unfortunately, I cannot. I started on May 12, 2021 (around there) and have made friends along the way with lots to remember. I remember being a OFC in PD to almost being a HRT member. This made me so happy while it lasted, and when I actually enjoyed it. Everyone grows up and likes stuff more differently now unfortunately. I would love to be back, but something Is not right.

I would also like to thank some people for helping me along the way and just being nice in general, or just give me advice when I was doing something wrong. (and some people that was nice to me, but I was not to them, I admit to it).

@Matilda, WHERE DO I START. You have helped me so many times, and I am so happy that I got to have the feeling of someone so caring and respectful. I wish you a good time in here. you have inspired me to start being more independent while even though we are in different time zones, we were still able to have ride alongs and chill and listen to music.

@Zeeptin Hey Zeeptin, how ya doing. Its been a while since we chatted. But I have always admired you in GL and actually considered starting my own PoliceRP/DarkRP server, but it never really blew up, I only had some friends that were young at the time, but have grown out of GMod, the steam platform, in-general. I appologize for anything that I have said/done and hope for you to have a great rest of your adventure.

@MiniEpic Hey dude, been a while. I remember when we used to have awesome roleplays and stuff, good stuff! you have inspired me in many ways in PD and other departments to start playing. It was fun.

I hope I didn't forget anyone, but I hope everyone has a wonderful adventure here at GL, and a good rest of their morning/afternoon.
Also, please leave any hate messages below, I deserve it because I have been rude countless people on GL and I would like to apologize to every single member, even though if I haven't talked to you.

for any private messages, please dm me on discord, user is mysticaa

Thank you GamingLight, thank you.

Nicolas/Arlo, signing out.

Edited by Arlo
added something at the bottom

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

bro you left like over 4 months ago

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)