• no

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Nick Ham

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:546564777

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?:  about 2 months

What timezone are you in?: PST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  I should be promoted because I have always been there to help people when they need it and have solve many issues through out the department and I feel like it is time for me to move up and start having more responsibility and to be able to do more at meetings I have been encourage by ducky to keep going and others have encouraged me as well I am always willing to pick up any slack that happens and I try to fix any mistakes made   I have host multiple meetings a month and I was able to get through one on my own before so I believe I am ready for captain I will always be able to help anyone who needs it even if it is another low command as I have helped the new command members when they needed it I am also a quick learner so I learned the map the day it came out and have helped people find there way around since

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes

+/-

Reasons Below 👇

Edited by GoblinYT

Current: EMS PM | USMS AGT | SL | PD MSGT | SRT PVT

Call Signs: EMS PM7 | USMS 1F55 | PD 1A47 | SRT 1S54

+/- Support

When put in high stress situations you seem to not have full control of your emotions. This can be a big issue. I would much rather see you walk away from somthing rather than yelling or saying things you would mabye regret afterwards. 

On the good side of things your active, friendly in general, and always helping people when you can.

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective. Because if not, there's absolutely no point."

Plus what CeCe Said Sometimes you get mad and start yelling at people 

Current: EMS PM | USMS AGT | SL | PD MSGT | SRT PVT

Call Signs: EMS PM7 | USMS 1F55 | PD 1A47 | SRT 1S54