PLAYER REPORT ON SL WARREN- Denied

Scythe

Your in game name: SL Fudge

The player's in game name: SL Warren

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:773204812

What did the player do: killed me with SL in there name and without advert assist after i atempded to kill DJ boss Midnight after he pointed a SPAS 12 in my face

Evidence (required): image.thumb.png.fa44b3ecd3d2838ace9f57b673211a74.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: A Warn

Any extra information: at the time of the event his name was SL Warren but after he killed me he changed his name to DJ warren

gocLyHB.png

+Support

No Assist

And he has SL in his name and Midnight had DJ

I think he should be warned

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

before I give my opinion I noticed you and warren both had SL in your name. so you were in a crim family together and should have probably been in discord communicating if you were both on crim with SL in your name. care to give some elaboration on the whole name and SL family thing. 

Also @AaronjcGive your side please

OxfQmsD.png
 Forums Diplomat

@Aaronjc We need your side Please?

image.thumb.png.a349139b968eccc3f2412ffac52c3312.png

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

@Fudgewell even if you weren't in discord together which most of the time SL is which surprises me anyways if he had SL in his name and you did too then you should be working together not against each other

OxfQmsD.png
 Forums Diplomat

Keep this to + / - Supports

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• Head Admin

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed